Dr Saini is an Australian-trained Specialist General Practitioner. He completed his undergraduate training at Monash University graduating in 2010. He was awarded his Fellowship in General Practice from the Royal Australasian College of General Practitioners in 2015.
My vision for better is a world in which my patients and their families can access consistently high-performing, world-class health care. I have a strong desire to engage in noble service to my patients, add value to their lives and help them advance towards their health goals.Dr J Saini, husband, brother, son, father, GP.
Dr Saini is trained in all aspects of general practice and has additional qualifications and training in child health and mental health.
- Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor or Surgery (MBBS), Monash University (Melbourne, Australia)
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practice (FRACGP)
- Diploma in Child Health (DCH), Sydney University and Sydney Children’s Hospital Network
- Advanced Skills Training in Mental Health
- GP Leader, Clinical Council and Former Director of Clinical Governance, WentWest Western Sydney Primary Health Network
- Member of the Australian Society of Lifestyle Medicine (MASLM)
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (MAICD)
- Council Member, Australian Medical Association NSW (AMA (M) )
- Honorary Consultant, Medicine Today
Dr Saini is appointed as a conjoint lecturer at Western Sydney University and is the former Director of Clinical Governance at WentWest Western Sydney Primary Health Network, located in Blacktown.
Dr Saini works as a GP in Blacktown, part of the western suburbs of Sydney, and has a special interest in the health of children and families.
As the former Director of Clinical Governance for WentWest, Dr Saini contributed to regional governance, change management, leadership and collaboration efforts, as well as participating in consumer and clinician activation, co-production and co-design.
You can verify Dr Jaspreet Saini’s Medical Board registration details at the Australian Health Practitioner Regulatory Agency by clicking here.